Education of Foreign Citizens

Admission to University for Foreigners and Stateless Persons

Pre-university Training

Foreign citizens and stateless persons who have completed secondary education but do not speak Ukrainian are accepted for pre-university education. Studying at pre-university course will allow you to master not only the Ukrainian language, but also to get additional knowledge of profile subjects.

A student who has successfully completed the preparatory course receives a certificate of its completion which allows him to continue his studies not only at our university, but also in other higher educational institutions of Ukraine.

Bachelor's and Master's Degrees

The condition of enrollment of an foreign citizen for studying for the Bachelor's or Master's degree is the possession of the Ukrainian language at a level sufficient for the acquisition of educational material. Foreigners are enrolled to study at the university on the basis of the entrance examinations. Entrance tests can be found here.

Study in English is carried out on the Bachelor's educational program "International Business" (specialty - "International Economic Relations")

The complete list of all the specialties and educational programs of the University can be found at

Cost of education

Training at the preparatory department - the equivalent of USD 1000 per 1 year
Training for obtaining the Bachelor’s Degree - the equivalent of USD 1500 per 1 year
Training for obtaining the Master’s Degree - the equivalent of USD 1800 per 1 year

Cost of additional services

Insurance - the equivalent of USD 100 USD per 1 year
Migration formalities - the equivalent of USD 50
Consulting services - the equivalent of USD 30
Transfer to the hostel or university - the equivalent of USD 10
Translation services - equivalent to USD 30


Students' accommodation is provided in a well-equipped dormitory not far from the university (15 minutes by tram) in 2-bed rooms

Cost of living for 1 month - the equivalent of USD 60 (for 1 person).

Visa questions

Once you confirm the decision to study at our university, you will be issued a formal invitation to the established sample.

Documents required to issue an invitation:

1) scanned copy of the passport;
2) scanned copy of the education document;
3) consent to the processing of personal data (

Scanned copies must be of high quality.

Upon receiving the university's invitation, you should contact the Consular Office of Ukraine for a visa to study with the original. The list of consular offices of Ukraine is shown here. If there is no Ukrainian Embassy in your country - we will tell you whose area of responsibility the Embassy of Ukraine belongs to your country.

After you receive the Ukrainian visa, be sure to report us the date of your arrival to Lviv. The scanned ticket must be sent to our email address no later than 3 days before arrival. We shall meet you at the airport or train station.

Documents required for enrollment in the university

To study at the university, you need to provide:

1. the original and the copy of the national passport with translation into Ukrainian;
2. the original and the copy of the education document with translation into Ukrainian (with the appendix containing the marks received);
3. 8 photos sized 3.5 x 4.5 cm;
4. the medical certificate certified by the official health authority of the country and issued no later than two months before leaving for study in Ukraine.

Additional Information

Permitting documents (licenses, certificates of specialties and educational programs) are here
Rules of stay of foreign citizens in Ukraine

We are ready to answer all your questions

Our contacts

Office 219, Tugan-Baranovsky str., 10, Lviv 79000, Ukraine
Tel. + 38 032 295 85 54
Tel / Fax: +38032 244 40 18
Website of the Center for International Education and Cooperation: